DIY: REFASHION OLD NAVY BUTTON DOWNS

By Kahtura Fernander - 8:15 PM


Sometimes... or most times I am unsure about what I want to wear, simply because there are not enough options in the world! Today, I decided to go in my mom's closet but I came out with some unexpected items (two old navy button downs). My mom is a size medium and I am a size small, so I thought these two size medium button downs would be ideal for a DIY! Take a look at what I came up with, along with the steps I took to make these two items work as an outfit. Hopefully if you're ever stuck in this situation like I was, this DIY can give you a quick, simple, and classy outfit.



Although I used tops that are one size up from my original size, two sizes up can also be perfect for this DIY.
First, you can start by grabbing the button down by the first button (or whichever button works for you), and fastened it around your chest. This same method can be used for the skirt. See below for step by step images.
 Now go ahead and rock your look in confidence, 
and don't be afraid to "mix-match" those patterns!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments