Why Stridetherunway...

By Kahtura Fernander - 4:59 PM





When I started stridetherunway brand, I was just an architecture student in graduate school. Since many years ago, modeling became one of my major passions and so did architecture. From there, I decided to fuse the two and create FashArch (Fashion + Architecture).

When it comes to my personal style in both fashion and architecture, I wouldn't say that I have a favorite or even a preference. It all depends, the setting and culture can drive my style in so many directions. Would I say I'm more "chic" than anything else...probably!... But that can evolve also.

With this blog, I hope to show you some of the things I create and the things I believe in, by having two different design backgrounds come together.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments